Terms & Conditions
101 TOKENS PTY LTD
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions (‘T&C’s’) govern your (‘you’ or the ’subscriber’) use and subscription to the platform known as ‘The Token Game Platform’’ through the website www.101tokens.com (‘Website’) and / or The Token Game Platform mobile app (the ‘App’) which are owned and operated by 101 Tokens Pty Ltd (13 627 451 398) (‘The Token Game Platform’ or ‘we’) (‘The Token Game Platform Platform’).
- By applying to be a subscriber of The Token Game Platform (whether this is done by via the Website or via the App) you agree to be bound by and accept these T&C’s. The Token Game Platform requires all subscribers to be of legal drinking age in their respective countries (being 18 years or older in Australia as well as compliant to their relevant county of residence’s legal drinking age as applicable).
- By signing this form you are agreeing to be bound by and to adhere to these T&C’s. Your subscription to The Token Game Platform is not transferable to any third party.
- The Token Game Platform advocates the responsible consumption of alcohol and does not condone ‘binge drinking’. The Token Game Platform and 101 Tokens encourages subscribers and consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/health-advice/alcohol
- Only persons of legal drinking age in their country of residence may access or view this website content. By accessing or viewing this website you warrant that you are of legal drinking age in your country of residence.
- When setting up an account you must provide complete and accurate information. You cannot use another person’s identity/account. You warrant and confirm that the personal details provided by you are true and correct. You must notify us as soon as you become aware if there has been an unauthorised use of your account.
- These T&C’s may be changed, amended or varied at any time by 101 Tokens and displayed on The Token Game Platform without giving a reason by giving notice to the relevant subscribers. Without limiting any other means of giving notice, The Token Game Platform may give notice of an amendment to these terms and conditions by publishing a notice on the Website.
- By becoming a subscriber of The Token Game Platform you understand and agree that we are a community who are committed to changing our drinking habits. You agree that you have had some catalyst in your life that has prompted you to join The Token Game and set a goal. This goal may remain personal or you may share with the community for support to reach it. By joining The Token Game Platform we aim to provide you with support in reaching your reasonable goals, but results or changes are not guaranteed. The Token Game Platform will not be held accountable if you do not achieve any measurable goal or change in your lifestyle. All subscribers to The Token Game Platform are expected to abide by our inclusive philosophy in the good spirit in which subscription to the ‘The Token Game Platform ’ is intended. We are not responsible to you for any kind of result or service other than to allow you to use The Token Game Platform in accordance with these T&C’s.
- Although we aim to provide general advice with an aim to generally benefit your health, you understand and agree that the parameters set by The Token Game Platform are not done so by a medical practitioner or health professional and taking part in the program is entirely at your own risk. All advice provided by The Token Game Platform is obviously only general in nature and not specific to each individual subscriber. Anyone experiencing any health issues is urged to immediately consult a qualified medical practitioner.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, each of The Token Game Platform, 101 Tokens (including its respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for, and are not be liable for, and exclude all liability (whether in negligence or otherwise, consequential loss or indirect loss), for any personal injury, loss, death, property damage, loss of data or personal information, or any other loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of any subscribers’ participation in The Token Game Platform or any action directly or indirectly related to using The Token Game Platform.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless any representatives, consultants, directors and employees of The Token Game Platform and 101 Tokens from and against any and all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of your use of The Token Game Platform, the Website and the App.
- If we believe your account with us has been in any way compromised, we reserve the right to disclose your identity or other information you provide when establishing an account if required by law to do so. You are responsible the confidentiality of your password and user name. If requested, a The Token Game Platform administrator can reset your password for you.
- Subscription to The Token Game Platform is purchased via the website. A subscription gives you access to the online course modules, The Token Game experts, offers from our official partners and connections to The Token Game Platform’s knowledge, smart drinking content, plus analytics from your use of the App.
- The app is available to access via purchase and you will be sent a link to download it.
- We own the copyright, design right and all other intellectual property rights in the content displayed on the Website and the App without any exceptions. Any content we produce are owned by 101 Tokens Pty Ltd unless stipulated otherwise and attributed to others by 101 Tokens Pty Ltd. You must not use any content on the Website or the App for your own use unless 101 Tokens Pty Ltd authorise you to do so.
- Apple, Inc (‘Apple’) and Google (‘Google’) and its subsidiaries are not a sponsor of or involved in the organisation or conduct of this promotion. All subscriber inquiries should be directed to The Token Game Platform on the details below and not Apple or Google.
- Any use, advertising or promotion of The Token Game Platform by you on social media or print must be in a way that shall not offend normal good taste. You must not post anything on the Website, facebook page or the App which in The Token Game is : - defamatory, libellous, abusive, or obscene, including, without limitation material which: n
- (a) encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence.
- (b) infringes on the copyright or any other proprietary right of a third party.
- (c) is intended to advertise to or solicit others without our express permission.
- (d) attempts to gain unauthorised access to restricted areas of the Website or the App.
- You must be nothing in your background that could bring any aspect of The Token Game Platform into disrepute.
- Through access to the 101 Tokens facebook page and network you will have access to the names and photos of other subscribers. In all interactions with other subscribers you must not seek to offend them and treat all with respect. Such is the nature of the 101 Tokens community.
- We may change, suspend or discontinue parts of the website, facebook page or app at any time without notice. You agree that The Token Game Platform is not liable for any loss or damage that occurs as a result of this. We do not guarantee that our website, facebook page or app will be secure, consistent or error-free.
- If you have any questions, complaints or need any assistance please contact us on the following email: email@example.com. We will endeavor to get back to you as soon as possible and at latest within 7 working days.There must be nothing in a relevant subscriber’s background that could bring any aspect of The Token Game Platform into disrepute..
- Your subscription is personal to you, and you may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from The Token Game Platform containing products/services, events, news, offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- You grant The Token Game Platform, the free and unfetted right to use your name, photographs, voice, likeness, recommendations etc. which may be posted on the Website or the App in any way it deems reasonable fit for advertising or promotion of the The Token Game Platform philosophy, providing such use is not in a manner to cause harm to the participant’s reputation or name. Such agreement will continue in a similar manner for further material issued resulting in participation in the contest or during year of office if she wins the title. We cannot guarantee the return of any materials sent to us as part of a subscribing to the The Token Game Platform or participating in the sharing of information on The Token Game Platform.
- You must only use this Website, facebook page and the App for lawful purposes, in a responsible and co-operative manner. Any breach of these T&Cs may result in the immediate suspension or permanent deletion of your account without further notice or refund to you.
- The Token Game takes your obligations very seriously, so if we believe you have violated these T&Cs, or otherwise create possible legal exposure for us, we can (in our absolute discretion):
(a) conduct risk management, cyber security or fraud protection activities to investigate your violation and mitigation the impact of your violation;
(b) stop providing the The Token Game Platform to you;
(c) remove (including destroy) any content you may have submitted to The Token Game Platform;
(d) suspend, disable or terminate your account with The Token Game Platform; and/or
(e) terminate these T&Cs with you.
- We may otherwise terminate these T&Cs or end your access to or use of the The Token Game Platform at any time without any reason or reasonable notice to you.
- These T&Cs will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales. If any provision of these T&Cs is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of this T&Cs which will continue in full force and effect.